1. Your laugh. You love to laugh and when you start laughing hard we can't help but laugh with you, even if we don't know why you're laughing.
2. Your determination. The primary was encouraging everyone to memorize The Articles of Faith. You remembered this and worked so hard at it. Every night before bed, you would remind us that you needed to practice, instead of us having to remind you.
3. Your intelligence. You were the very first one in all of primary to pass off all The Articles of Faith, and you did it when you were only 4 years old. You can still recite back every single one. Amazing.
4. Your love for Cole. Whenever you get invited to a friend's house or party, you include him every single time. When you were playing a game with friends, the lady helping asked Cole if he wanted to be yellow, since that was the last color left. When Cole didn't want yellow, the lady said "Okay, I'll be yellow." (And was going to leave Cole out.) You immediately jumped in and said "Cole can be my green and I will be yellow."
5. Your common sense. One morning you asked mom what day it was. When she told you Thursday, you asked her "What do we do on Thursdays?" When she said nothing, you asked "Well, why do we have Thursdays then?" Good question.
6. How clever you are. One day for dinner you had 2 pieces of avocado on your plate, even though you don't like them, mom makes you try them. You left the table for a minute and mom ate one. When you noticed there was only 1 piece left, you asked "Hey, who ate one?" When mom admitted she did, you asked, "Oh, well do you want one more?"
7. Your protection of Peyton. Wherever we are, whatever we do, you are always concerned for Peyton.
8. Your love of music. You already have primary songs memorized on the piano. Not to mention you can play the drums and guitar on Rock Band.
9. Your sense of humor. You are always making up jokes, some that only make you laugh, but others that make us laugh. One of our favorites:
Be-deep, be-deep. That's all folks.
10. Your excitement and love for life. You are such a happy boy all the time. You get so excited over the smallest things and you get so excited for your brothers too, and we sure hope that never changes.