Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We decorated our Christmas tree this weekend. After Seth and I put the lights on, the boys decorated it all by themselves (okay, except for 4 breakable ones that we put up high - breakable meaning they are already being held together by super glue, the rest of the nice ornaments are still packed away). It was so much fun to see them so excited while decorating. I think my favorite part is one little branch that has 4 candy canes all squished together. Their decorating certainly won't be winning any awards but I think it's beautiful. I also loved Peyton's reaction every single time he walked back into the room. It was like he was seeing the tree and lights for the first time, he looked shocked and in awe every time. So adorable.

Here's pictures of them showing off their work-

The fuzz on the left side of the picture is Easton's arm, but of course this picture had the best smiles of all the pictures I took, so I had to include it

See what I mean? Obviously it's very difficult for me to get all 3 boys to look at the camera at the same time and smile.

2 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

How fun! I can't wait to do ours!

AngiDe said...

What a fun tree!!! I love decorating with kiddies around!

xoxox