Friday, January 2, 2009

Random 2008

Here are some random (kind of recent) pictures that I just never posted about. So crazy to think that 2008 is over and done with! Thanks for sharing your 2008 with us and I hope we all have an amazing 2009!!

Playing in the leaves






My little monkeys jumping on (and off) the bed



Ending the jumping session with a band performance when they noticed the pile of pillows made a perfect stageSeth walked downstairs one morning to find Peyton and Cole sitting exactly like this while watching tv

Here are pictures of my boys in their new suits. (Christmas presents from Grandma and Grandpa again, something I hope they keep getting every year. hint hint)

Action shot
Perfect fit every where but the length :)
I had no idea they made suits in his size, but SO adorable (ten times more adorable in person ;)
A little long again, and of course Peyton is sneaking in the picture

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute, and if you ask really nicely, I can help you do in invisible hem--unless you already know how to do it!

AngiDe said...

I love that pic with them throwing the leaves up in the air!
And seriously?!?! That little suit is the cutest lil outfit!!!

XO