Saturday, May 30, 2009

Arizona, Part 1

We just got back from super hot Arizona, but before I post anything about our little vacation, I thought I should show off the reason we went down there. My brother TJ got married to the amazing and gorgeous Tara Jo (TJ :) on May 23rd. They really are the cutest couple ever! So here's just a few pictures I took from my sisters' facebook pictures (cause I forgot to take my camera out, but knowing my luck, it probably wouldn't have worked anyways).

At the Mesa Temple



At the Reception

Bridesmaids and Tara
My wonderful parents
Me and Seth (I was shocked he just smiled, he normally makes the dorkiest faces for pictures)

2 comments:

AngiDe said...

Awe, what a beautiful couple!! You guys have had a lot of weddings this year! Fun times!

XO

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

How fun to have so many get togethers! I bet your parents are happy to be done though:). You look gorgeous and so does your family, again:). Congrats to the TJ's!