Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Treats

Instead of doing a bunch of little posts about different Halloween things we've done, I thought I'd just make one long post with some of the things we've had fun with this week.

Making, decorating and eating sugar cookies





Crazy Halloween dinner idea that I got from my amazing friend Christie.


Making spider cookies. Peyton was not interested in making it at all, just eating anything I put on his plate.


Making Jack-o-Lantern mini pizzas for dinner, with a friend

2 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Cute cute cute! I thought about doing individual pizzas tonight for our dinner. It's funny, my boys are totally lovin' food these days. It makes their day to have pancakes or something for dinner. Food really is a way to a man's, and little boy's heart!

Curtiss & Ginger said...

You are such a cute mom! One day when I have kids I will have to go back to your blog and see all the fun things you did for your fam!! Looks like a FUN Halloween!

ps. Those fingers look so GROSS!! hahah.... even if they were made out of magic chocolate I dont think I would eat one...lol...