Thursday, January 28, 2010

my attempt at being a copy cat crafter

I've seen these banners all over the place and thought they were so cute, so I decided to try and make one. It was somewhat easy but definitely took some time. The boys were very excited to help me. When Seth came home, Peyton said "Dad! Dad! Dad! Look what I made!"


'
Peyton needed to take a picture all by himselfI decided it's probably better as a decoration for a party, than just normal holiday decorating. But still not bad, in my humble opinion.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute! You did a great job! I love these banners!

Curtiss & Ginger said...

AHHH! Now make me one! I LOVE IT! That is seriously so cute! Sheesh. Why must you have all the creative talent in the family?? Ok Well I cant wait for our soon to be Ugly Betty/ Crafting party! :) :) Lets plan it soon! And we can plan "you know what" at the same time too!

AngiDe said...

Oh I think it looks great as everday decoration.... at least for the holiday!

Ok and I read your sisters comment above and I am jealous! I wish I could come to your Ugly Betty/crafty party!! That's right up my alley!

XO

Amy said...

Now I feel badly that I didn't say how cute it was the other day when I was there. Rude!