Sunday, March 20, 2011

craft attempt


My attempt for the Wood You Like to Craft (a blogging craft group). I had to do a much simpler version because I was trying to use only things I had on hand and not spend any money. (Which I succeeded at.)
I chose to do "No Soliciting" because starting like 2 weeks ago we start getting salesmen like crazy. And I usually try and be polite and listen to them, especially since Seth had to do something similar for a while and I know they're just trying to earn money, but (and maybe it's just cause I'm pregnant) they are driving me crazy. So hopefully this will deter at least some from knocking... wish me luck with that! ;)
Also, the picture is really bad because it's hanging inside until Seth helps me find a way to get it outside.

7 comments:

Hendriksen Happenings said...

That turned out sooo cute!! Love it!

Crafty Sisters said...

Nice job! I love that you spent no money. Hope the sign works for you! :)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I love it! I'll have to remember this for when I know what our next house will look like and how to match it to it!

Unknown said...

Loving that you went money-less! nice job! It's cute, easy to read, and will hopefully serve it's purpose. (They get me too!)

Thanks for playing along-
Wendy

Erin said...

That's really cute Dezi! Your boys are growing up so fast...I just can't believe it. I still remember when you guys brought Easton home from the hospital! Congratulations on expecting another! Can't wait to hear if it's another boy or girl.

Erin said...

Nevermind! Just read that it's another boy! Congrats to you and Seth. Aren't boys great?? So fun for all your little guys to have each other. Brothers make such great friends.

Julie said...

I need one of these! Thanks for the inspiration for a easy yet useful craft!