Friday, December 14, 2007

Decorating the Christmas Tree

c


We got out all the Christmas decorations one Saturday night and had plans to decorate the tree all together Sunday evening. I was trying to get some things ready for dinner and Seth was at a meeting, and I just thought the boys were playing. They called me into the living room and proudly showed off the tree they had decorated all by themselves! As is evident by the fact that the ornaments only go half-way up the tree. Seth came home, put the lights on, and then he helped the boys put ornaments on the top half of the tree, while I sat back and watched with Peyton.

2 comments:

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Ha ha! I must confess I noticed the obvious line where the ornaments end--cute!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Cute boys:). I love the one of Peyton in the santa hat. Super cute! And great that he's already moving around!