The day you came home from the hospital Birthday Breakfast
How happy you were after you blew the candle out (you shocked us all when you really did it by yourself)
Top Ten Things We Love About Peyton
1. Your smile. When you smile, there is not a person in this world who wouldn't smile back.
2. Your hugs. Usually by 1, our babies don't like cuddling, but you just can't seem to get enough, and neither can we.
3. Your desire to be like your brothers. You constantly have at least 1 bruise to prove you are trying your best to follow them around. (in this picture, I think you can see 5 bruises just on your poor head)
4. Your persistence. No matter how many times mom takes you off the stool, you go straight back to it and climb to the top.
5. Your love for dad. The happy dance you do, as soon as you hear the garage door opening when dad comes home, is one of the cutest things ever!
6. Your expressions. Whether you're feeling happy, sad, mad or scared, your face always says it all.
7. You willingness to share. You try to share everything and anything, even your toothbrush by trying to stick it in anyone's mouth.
8. Your laugh. It has be one of the sweetest sounds in the world.
9. "Cause you're so cute!" -Easton
10. "Because you laugh at me!" -Cole