Thursday, March 11, 2010

and the winner is....

I can't believe how nervous I was to do this. Every time a new comment posted I was like "Oh! I hope they win!" I really wanted you all to win. Maybe I could split it up and send each of you 8 of the blocks. :)

Sadly, only one of you could win... and it was comment #8! (I tried forever to figure out how to copy a view of the random.org results, but couldn't do it.)

Congratulations to

Tara Wengert Hendriksen

My sister in law! :) who is due to have her first baby in a couple months. Yipee for you! And sorry for the rest. I wish I had more giveaways for you all to win something, but alas, I think that was some weird random fluke that I was contacted.

Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Hendriksen Happenings said...

Oh wow!!! haha, I was so surprised to see my name!! Thanks so much!! You're the best- what a fun giveaway!! Ty will love them- maybe just give him a few months, huh? Thanks again, Dez!

Vannessa said...

So by the random.org thing you mean Cole got to choose??? haha JUST KIDDING!! Yay for Tara :)