Tuesday, June 22, 2010

5 years old!

So Cole's birthday came and went and I completely forgot about doing a post. For some reason blogging hasn't been on my mind as much... oh well.


I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE! You keep us laughing more than anyone. You are so sweet to all your brothers, always so concerned about how they feel. You are such a stubborn little guy, and while now I don't always appreciate it (like when I know that I cut up an apple for a snack but you refuse to believe it's anything other than a pear), I know your stubbornness will help get you thru life, being able to stick to what you know and believe.
On the morning of his birthday, he walked out of his room, I sang Happy Birthday to him and then asked him how if felt to be 5. He said "I'm 5? I'm really already 5? It doesn't feel like I'm 5."

Happy Birthday Cole!! We love you!!!