Wednesday, July 28, 2010

because I'm 3

Peyton is now 3 years old and he does not let us forget. Anytime he hears anyone, anywhere say "3", he says "Because I'm 3!" For example, the tv was on and it said "Coming up at 4, 3 Central", he got excited and shouted "3 because I'm 3!!"

before opening some presents, pay no attention to the sexy Seth in the background
If you notice the cake looks like one big mess, allow me to explain - I bought some Mario figurines to put on the cake like they were fighting each other (because even though I tried and tried I couldn't think of a cake design I could do myself). Peyt decided the bad guys should be going down a little cause they were losing, which somehow led to everyone needing to be pushed all the way into the cake. Good thing it was his cake.
Peyton is such a happy and compassionate boy. He is always making all of us laugh and once he sees that he's made us laugh, he keeps on going.
The other night he was excited to sleep on the top bunk and he raced to the top bunk with Cole, which meant Easton would have to sleep on the bottom. Easton started getting all sad and upset. As I was telling Easton, "I'm sorry but too bad. You were the last one in here so you have to sleep on the bottom", Peyton started climbing down. I told Peyt to get back in bed and he said "But Easton wants to sleep on top, so I'll sleep on bottom". I wasn't about to let Easton get his way just cause he decided to throw a little fit but I could not talk Peyton out of it (and believe me I tried!). Peyton just kept saying "Easton wants to. It's okay." Oh how we love our sweet little 3 year old!!

2 comments:

Hendriksen Happenings said...

Everybody loves Peyton!! What a sweet little boy! I can't believe he's 3 already!! I remember when I first started dating TJ he was just a baby- so weird how time goes by and the little babies grow up!!

AngiDe said...

LOVE the cake! At least it's exactley the way he likes it right?

xo