Monday, September 27, 2010

we're going to look like a zoo

Seth is certain we are going to look like a zoo. My sister said we'll look like a circus. And while I'd like to respectfully disagree with them, I think they may be right.

In April we will have our 5th child, or should I say son. Because we know that's all we can have in this family.

On October 27th, we should be able to confirm it's a boy. I'll be 12 weeks along this week - which means morning sickness should be ending any day now. Hallelujah!! And I'm due April 11th, which means I'll probably go into labor April 15th.

So there it is, I should probably change the name of our blog to The Allen Zoo.

6 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

WHAT????!!! Congrats you guys! Sheesh, I'd of thought you would've told me last week ;). Just kidding, it's ok, I'll forgive you I guess. All this time asking if I was pregnant when I should have been asking you! But I thought you told me you were done! That is so awesome, congratulations Dezi and Seth!!! You have cute kids and so you should just keep going along. I'm so excited to find out what you are having!!!

Curtiss & Ginger said...

hahahaha...Circus...lol..I was only joking...kinda...well I guess we'll find out!! :) But Christie is right... you're kids are too cute that you just HAVE to keep having them!!! I HOPE ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Vannessa said...

Hahaha The Allen Zoo... isn't that what you became when you married Seth???
I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to meet my first NIECE!!!

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! Was this a surprise for you, because I've heard you mention a couple of times that Trey was probably your last? :) You would have a cute girl, but you already have such cute boys, so one more wouldn't be bad. I can't wait to hear what it is!

Our Family said...

Congratulations! I always loved the zoo.... it will be fun!

Brittney & Morgan said...

Dezi....Dezi....Dezi...Please...will the baby after this baby be for me? You make such cute ones. I will buy you something really nice!! Congratulations you little fertile baby maker you!