Wednesday, August 17, 2011

some summer fun, part 2

Here's another little update of recent life around our house.
Not only has this adorable little guy continued to be the best baby ever, but he has started rolling over like crazy! I put him down on his back and he is immediately on his tummy. He pushes up with his arms and starts to look around, like he's ready to take off crawling any minute. I can already tell he's going to keep me on my toes for the next 18 years. :)

A couple weekends ago, the boys and I went to Snowbird where my Aunt Martha had rented a condo for family to go spend time with my Abuelito. It was tons of fun! However, with Seth gone at a camp with young men, that left me to do all the fun activities (Alpine Slide, Huge Bouncy Tramps, Mechanical Bull) with the boys so I couldn't take any pictures. So here are the only pictures I took.
Brock with cousin Levi (my brother's son)
Future best friends and college roommates :)
(Levi is about 2 months younger than Brock.)

 Trey could not stay away from the camera

 We had a baby shower for my little sister Ginger (the sister who I still sometimes think of as 16! I can't imagine what it will be like when my youngest sister is becoming a mom. AGGHH!!)
She's due in less than a month now with a boy. Yes, that will make 8 grandsons for my parents and 0 granddaughters. Crazy! (And get this, Seth's parents have 9 grandsons and 0 granddaughters! What?!)

What a gorgeous mom-to-be she is!
 My sister-in-law, Tara and youngest sis, Linda. Beautiful, right?

 Trey showing off the little favors
   

 And here's my boys showing off the extra favors.
 By the time I grabbed my camera, Easton had eaten a lot so he said he'd make it look like a goatee. :)

Can't believe school starts in less than a week!! Crazy!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe Ginger is having a baby! I remember doing the Subway with her...wasn't she just a teenager then? She does look great. It's obvious you're a great mom to your boys Dezi!

Linda Hendriksen said...

your boys are all so cute!! and trey is ginormous! ahhh!!

Curtiss & Ginger said...

I seriously cant get enough of Trey's grin!! I LOVE it!! I love all the mustache pics too :) So cute! Thanks again for everything you did for my shower!!!

Emily @ RemarkableHome said...

Your boys are so cute! I would love if you could stick a link to my blog in this post. thanks!