Thursday, September 22, 2011

baby brock

  Just wanted to share a little update of the best baby ever. ;)

He continues to be ADORED by all his brothers, specifically Trey

He is already very interested in what is going on around him. I put him in his crib to run downstairs to do something (the only place he is safe - from tackling brothers or rolling and banging his head on things - when I'm not around) and came up to this. SO cute. He had pulled down on the bumper lots so he could see what was going on.

Rolling under the bed

 Don't worry - not stuck! :)

Trey must always join in when he sees me taking any picture

Happy, happy boy!

 Tried baby food a couple times - and seems to find it disgusting. This is really the face he makes when I try and feed him (and I've only tried oatmeal and apple sauce, nothing actually gross), I am NOT gagging him with the spoon or anything. Promise. He just does not seem to like it. At all.

At the end of a feeding, clearly not happy

What he'd rather be doing

Still a perfect baby in every way.

6 comments:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

ohhh his little thumb!!! so so cute! I love how much Trey loves him!!

Linda Hendriksen said...

he's SOOO adorable!! that picture of him and Trey laying by each other is the cutest thing ever!!

AngiDe said...

What a cutie! I love the photo of him sucking his thumb, my little one is a finger sucker and I think it's so cute! ;0)

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

So very cute! What a sweet baby boy.

Tara Hendriksen said...

Awww such good pictures!!!! He seriously is so adorable rolling and smiling and thumb sucking!!:)

Barbara Franceschini said...

wowww!!!truly lovely pics and amazing blog!!!
i've never seen a family blog before!!!
I cannot not follow you!! :)

My photoblog: http://www.photographyforpassion.blogspot.com/