Sunday, September 23, 2012

one year away from double digits

 My oldest son turned 9!! How old am I?!? 

Easton is such a great older brother and we are so grateful for the example he sets for everyone in our family.

While I know he gets picked on and asked to do a lot since he is the oldest (Hello! Totally get that.), I try my hardest to not do it that much and point out all the perks that come with being the oldest (i.e. - never wearing hand-me-downs, at least until you're older and all your younger sisters have a better fashion sense than you ;)

He is doing so excellent in school and makes it look way too easy. He is also becoming quite the athlete. (I love watching his soccer games!) He is sweet, loving and I'm often in awe of the little man he's becoming.

 

 try not to look too happy

already wearing some birthday presents
he seriously only wanted sports things, or an iPod touch (and since that wasn't happening until he saved for it) he got lots of sports gear


Love you East the Beast!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I still remember when he was born! Can't believe it's been 9 years! Our oldest is getting baptized in three weeks... the times goes so fast.