Monday, March 23, 2009

Mini Golf

We had so much fun miniature golfing the other day. Nothing terribly exciting or blog-worthy happened, I just thought I'd do another quick, boring update.


First of all, I couldn't believe the size of the putter they had for Peyton (I think you can see it in the pictures). It was SO cute! It seriously was a perfect size for him. After he watched Easton and Cole hit their balls for the very first time, we set his ball down and told him to hit it. He walked up to it and and proceeded to pound the ball repeatedly as if it needed a beating. It was SO funny! Then a few holes later, he was trying to hit it the "correct" way and after missing it a few times, he bent down and hit it toward the hole with his hand. I just can't get enough of his hilarious personality!


Here's cute Cole getting ready to hit the ball. He called all the holes, "levels". After finishing the first hole, he announced "I'm done with Level 1. Now I'm on Level 2!" Cole was the only one of us to get a hole in one! Woo hoo!
Easton tried real hard to learn how to do it correct and was getting quite good. After hitting a good shot he told me, "Mom, I must be a golfing pro, huh?" Absolutely East!!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

How fun!!

I would love to do your photos!! PM me on PYP -- or I will Pm you....