Thursday, February 11, 2010

easton's valentine

I saw the cutest idea here and really, really wanted to do it for Easton's Valentines for his class. He was hesitant at first, but once they were done he LOVED them. I think they are so stinkin' fun!! Isn't it the cutest idea?! Plus he didn't have to write his name 26 times, which I'm sure would have not been pleasant for either of us. :)
All I did was take his picture while holding his fist out, print them off, and then stick the sucker through to make it look like he's holding it. Super easy and super cheap!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a creative and unique idea for valentines! :) Love it!!!

http://raisingamericangirls.com/2010/02/make-a-cup-cake-for-your-doll/

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I also loved this when I saw it! My sister Rachelle did the same ones:). Cute!

Our Family said...

Very Cute! So crafty!

jlthomas said...

Such a cute idea! They turned out great!

AngiDe said...

That is so freaking cute!! I wish I would have saw this before we did our valentines :)

xo

Curtiss & Ginger said...

ohhh I hope I get one from him!!! That is PRECIOUS!!!

Vannessa said...

I loooove this!! I promise I thought that was a giant sucker when I first looked at it!! Haha I was so confused!
My address is P.O. Box 149 Bemus Point, NY 14712 :)

Hendriksen Happenings said...

That is the neatest idea ever!! They turned out sooo good!! Hope he had fun passing them out!