Monday, January 2, 2012

1st annual cousins gingerbread party

Late in December I decided it would be super fun to get my boys together with their cousins to make gingerbread houses. It was super fun and I'm sure it will only get more fun as they all get a little older. 
(right now their cousins are 20 months, 7 months and 5 months :), although the 5 month old couldn't make it, but we forgave him ;)

Apparently my camera (which actually used to by my sister's) had a dirty smudge on it and I didn't notice. Bummer. 
On a side note, Seth completely spoiled me (and shocked me, although the shock came a few days early when I accidentally discovered the present) for Christmas with a crazy, nice camera. I'm still in the reading the instruction manual phase, but hopefully soon my picture quality will greatly improve.
 How Trey was most of the night
 Oldest cousin Ty trying to finish his delicious dinner :)
 Cole took these pictures days later of a couple of their masterpieces

 The whole group

No comments: