Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Amazing Mandie

My sister Mandie is amazing! She ran a half marathon on Saturday! We missed being able to cheer her on because Easton had a soccer game (and she was just super fast). But we're still super impressed and proud of her! Also very inspired- maybe I'll be getting one of those fancy yellow ribbons next year... but we'll see...

Me, Cole (being silly), Mandie, Peyton, TJ and Tara
So far this is the only picture I have of my big belly with this pregnancy, since I know you're dying to see how huge I've gotten... :)

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Mandie is freakin' amazing. I don't think I could even walk a half marathon. My favorite part of the pic: when you enlarge it... the guy standing behind you all has his gut totally hanging out over his pants. lol. But you all look super cute.