Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Peyton's Haircut

My boys were all over due for haircuts and I normally do them myself, but since we have weddings coming up I was worried I'd mess up big time.

Before haircut (don't worry, my hair got fixed too) So amidst all her crazy, stressful planning my wonderful sister Ginger offered to cut their hair. Peyton hadn't taken a nap yet that day, but it wasn't really that late in the day and he certainly has gone a few days without a nap at all. But almost immediately after starting the haircut... this happened.


Yep, my mom held his head up the whole time! What a silly boy! But at least we didn't have to deal with any crying or trying to jump out of his seat.

1 comment:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

That is too cute! My kids would probably never be able to do that, they are too high-strung!