Sunday, April 26, 2009

Congratulations Ginger and Curtiss!!!

My sister Ginger got married yesterday! I just can't believe she is now a married woman. And also very jealous that she is on her way to Mexico (can't remember where exactly, but I'm sure it's fabulous - especially compared to this weather)! It was such a beautiful day, despite the cold and rain and the fact that my toes still hurt today.

Here are just a few pictures my cousin, Portia, took. My camera of course wasn't working and I'm just so excited to share pictures of the exciting day that I had to share some of these.

The gorgeous couple (not the best view of them, but for now it's the best I have :)
Tara and TJ
Linda, my mom and my Abuelito
Cole (hiding of course, he was the biggest stinker for most pictures), Easton and Mandie
Cake made by my Aunt Margie

3 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Wow! That is so exciting! I am anxious to see more pics of them:). Congrats to them!!!

AngiDe said...

What a beautiful wedding! I can't believe your little sisters and brother are old enough to be married.... whoa!

XO

Brittney & Morgan said...

I cant wait to see more pictures! Her dress looks like something I would love! I cant believe there old enough to be married! Crazy!