Thursday, July 9, 2009

And to think I was worried...

I was very worried that when Trey arrived, Peyton would have a very hard time. Peyton is such a mommy's boy. But he has absolutely shocked me with how well he's done. He ADORES Trey! And couldn't care less that I have to give Trey most of my attention. He is always running up to him to say "Hi Twey. Koot Tewy!", giving him lots of kisses and making sure he has at least one blanket. It is so sweet.

He spread this blanket on him and then just sat there with his arm around him, talking to him for a while

Smiling (and squinting) for the camera

2 comments:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

oh my gosh... that makes me emotional. they are going to be the best of friends. Peyton is such a good big brother already! I cant believe he is already a BIG BROTHER!! crazy! You have the best boys in the world. I never want to have kids cause im afraid ill just wish they were like yours. haha... seriously.

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

So cute. I love the pic of your boys being "not impressed" with the fireworks.