Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July

For the fourth of July, we went to the Air Force Museum, which was really cool. (And free! :) And then just did "fireworks" at our house. I didn't really feel like staying out late with Trey, (I even made us do fireworks while it was light out so the boys could go to bed on time) so I didn't even look for a big firework show, but after our mostly lame fireworks this year, I think we will have to go to a show next year for sure.No, Peyton is not just accidentally blinking - that is how he thinks he needs to smile now (squinting his eyes)


The boys were not always impressed either
Although we did have a few they enjoyed

1 comment:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

HAHAHAH! so funny! everything made me laugh. Peys new smile, how unimpressed they were, that you did fireworks while it was still light outside. sounds like an unforgettable 4th of July :)