Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Are pigs flying?

The other day (actually for Seth's birthday) I made broccoli as a side (since that's his favorite veggie). We've had it plenty of times before, but Easton and Cole have never liked it (of course Peyton has), but I still always had them at least try one bite. This time they both ate it up SO fast. But if that weren't crazy enough.... I made a cheesecake for dessert which they usually love. Easton said "No thank you." And Cole took one bite and then asked me "Can I just have the broccoli instead?" He pushed his cheesecake aside and grabbed the bowl with the rest of the broccoli and finished it off!! What in the world?!?

2 comments:

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

That's so crazy! And awesome for you! What the heck?! I wish my boys would do something like that (okay, well just Carson, Devon eats just about anything!).

AngiDe said...

Love that title!!! I feel ya.... the day Ryah eats veggies by choice is the day pigs fly!! =)