Friday, September 19, 2008

Fun At the Zoo

We went to the zoo with my sister Vannessa and the two cute girls she is a nanny for. My boys had met the girls before and were SO excited to see them again, at least the older one. (I'm thinking there's a crush or two...) We had a lot of fun, but I think my boys could go to the zoo every day and not get sick of it.

I think it's funny that in both the following pictures, only Peyton is looking at the camera, and that's only in one of them.
The zoo recently built a new carousel. My boys were so excited to ride, except for Peyton. He wasn't sure what to think as I was putting him on it. But as the pictures show, in the end, he loved it and of course threw a fit when it was over. (see post below :)

As the ride was just starting:
About halfway through:

2 comments:

AngiDe said...

Oh Hogle Zoo!!! Such fun kid memories!!

Unknown said...

That picture of Peyton when he is looking backwards is awesome! He looks SO big!