Friday, September 19, 2008

A Little About My Not So Little Baby

Peyton has started getting upset at such silly things. Whenever I get my camera out or hold up my phone like I'm taking a picture, he gets SO excited to come look at it. So he runs -yes, he's started running! even though he's way too little to be doing that - over to me and if I don't let him hold the camera or phone, he storms off and throws a little fit. This is what he looks like:

But this is what my cute boy looks like most of the time. And yes he actually did put that hat on all by himself, he LOVES putting on hats. He thinks he's so cool.

3 comments:

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

I can't believe how much he is starting to look like a little boy! I did a double take when I saw your picture of him with the other kids at the zoo!

Tiff, Adam, Lily, Gemma and Linus said...

Lest the meaning of my last comment be misconstrued, I can't believe how big Peyton looks--he's losing the baby look and is starting to look just like a little, toddler boy! :) Still as cute as can be!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Love the pouting picture--so cute! I'm loving all your posts--sorry for lack of comments, just no time these days (or only one hand to type with usually).