Monday, August 10, 2009

(My First) Muffin Tin Monday

A while ago I found this blog that had such a fun idea to help make lunch more exciting for the boys. When I got this out for the boys they got SO excited!! This week the theme was "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles".

I was totally struggling trying to come up with ideas, so it is a car sandwich and everything else is wheels (ha ha!) - cucumbers, grapes, mini rice cakes, and skittles. They loved it all and ate everything, even if they did start with the skittles. :)

Learn more about it and see other ideas at Her Cup Overfloweth.

7 comments:

Andrea (ace1028) said...

Cute sandwich! :D

Rebecca said...

Thats still creative! I was just too tired to think of anything creative for MTM at all this week :( So props to you and those cute wheels!

Michelle said...

I love the car sandwich!

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Great Tin! It looks yummy and the car sandwich is great. :) No worries... the ideas will come. And then you can be laughed at by your husband while you make brown ricecrispy treats into a big rig yourself! :D Doesn't that sound like fun?? ;)

Val

Christie said...

What a cute idea!!!

Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth said...

my kids always eat their sweets first too! great job!

Krystyn said...

Oh, that is super cute...and as long as they eat everything else, who cares about the skittles!