Friday, August 7, 2009

Randomness

Proof that Mom is always right
Cole was teasing Peyton and goofing around. I said "Cole, if you keep doing that you're going to get hurt." He didn't stop and not more than 1o seconds later he bangs his head into the wall and immediately this purple bruise appeared. Can't really say 'I told you so' to a crying 4 year old so I kissed it better.
(the picture doesn't show just how bad it is)

Middle of the day Conversation:
Easton: (as he's running up the stairs with Cole) Mom! Mom! Cole's nose is bleeding! It's bleeding and nothing even happened. He didn't fall. He didn't bang it. He didn't pick it really hard.
Me: Cole, come here, let me see. What happened?
Easton: Nothing happened Mom. It just started bleeding.
Cole: Yeah, and even Easton didn't punch me in the nose.


Peyton somehow learned how to do real flips (although he doesn't land on his feet, but he is only two). I'm not sure how he learned but he just shocked me one day while jumping on my bed. He can't do them all the time and of course whenever I would get out the camera for proof (because he's never done one in front of anyone else) he would land on his head or use his hands, like he does in the video. But it's still cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! I can't believe he can do that. He jumps pretty high too! You should put this on YouTube too so we can post it on Facebook.

Curtiss & Ginger said...

hahahaha...that is soooo cute! Good job Peyt! Maybe he'll be a gymnast...hahha...

Curtiss & Ginger said...

oh and the nose picking story! hahaha.... !!!!

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, that's adorable!